Are you planning a bridal shower, high tea, wedding, vintage-styled event, or something you need teacups for? Teacup rental is the perfect way to host a beautiful event with minimal work!
We’ve hunted down some lovely teacups, so there’s no reason you have to go to all that work for a single event. With a range of different sizes, colours, and styles, you are sure to find something to fit your theme. All items are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cup and Saucer
Rent for $3.50/set (set includes cup and saucer)
We have some matched sets and many unique sets available.
Cream and Sugar
Rent for $4.00/set
Pictures coming soon!
I want to rent!
Our five step rental process is simple:
- Set up a meeting in-person or via phone (we encourage in-person so you can see our collection – we have more than what is posted online!).
- Pick which teacups you’d like.
- Sign the rental agreement and submit deposit (this is required to confirm your reservation).
- Pick up your teacups and pay balance.
- Return your teacups.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations are first-come, first-served
- Reservation is not held until deposit has been paid
- Damage deposit consists of 50% of rental fee and is due on booking (this deposit will be refunded on return of undamaged items. Any damaged items will be charged at replacement value)
- 100% of rental fee is due on pick up
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Cash, and eTransfer
- Items should be returned to us in the same condition they left. Our china is delicate, so please do not put them in the dishwasher, microwave, stove, or oven. Hand-washing is best.
- Dishes dirty on return will result in a $50 cleaning fee
- Damaged or broken items will result in the renter being charged for replacement at retail value
- Rentals are for a 24 hour period. If the 24 hour rental period doesn’t quite work with your schedule, we are happy to discuss options with you!
- Overdue fees of $25/day apply for each day late
- Rentals over five days late will result in full retail value of the rental being charged to the credit card on file
- We do not refund for unused items. Once an item has left our premises, full rental rates apply. Rental pickups and dropoffs are available by appointment only.
- A credit card number is required on pickup in case the items are returned dirty, lost, or damaged. If items have not been cleaned, a $50 cleaning fee applies. Lost, damaged, or items not returned after 5 days will result in the renter being charged retail value. We will notify you prior to charging your card.
- If an item you have reserved becomes unavailable due to loss or damage, we are happy to provide a suitable replacement with your input if possible. If a suitable replacement cannot be found, we are happy to provide a discount on your order.
- Rates may change without notice. In the event of a change, we will honour the original prices quoted to you if the price has increased or decrease your price if the price has dropped.
- Reservations may be cancelled in writing up to two weeks prior to your event for a full refund. Any cancellations within two weeks of the event will forfeit the deposit. We understand changes may happen, and we are happy to work with you if you need to make changes to your rental; however, we cannot guarantee availability of items outside of the reservation.
- Refunds are processed as soon as possible; however, they make take up to a week to be processed. Please be patient!
Lost, Damaged, and Broken Items
- Once items have left our premises, the renter is fully responsible for the retail value of all items. Items not returned or those returned damaged or broken will result in the renter being charged retail value.
If you have questions about any of our terms or are ready to chat about next steps, please let us know.