If you are not 100% satisfied with your item, we are not satisfied either. Let us know your concerns and we will resolve them.
It’s a simple 3 step process!
- Contact us to verify your item is eligible for return.
- Drop it in the mail.
- When we receve the package, we will email you to:
- Notify you that we have received your item
- Let you know whether a refund is rejected or approved
We accept returns within 14 days of receiving your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- In the original packaging
- In suitable condition for resale
We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee for items returned not due to error or product damage.
If your item is damaged on arrival, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will assist you. Pictures are helpful in the process!
We cannot accept returns for items:
- Showing signs of use
- Not in original condition
- Damaged through use
- Damaged through improper packaging
- Returned more than 14 days after being received
The following are ineligible for returns:
- Gift cards
- Perishable items
- Sale items
- Custom orders
Approved refunds will be processed as credit to your original form of payment.
Late or Missing Refunds
Refunds may take awhile to post depending on your method of payment. If you haven’t received a refund within two weeks, send us an email and we’ll look into it.
Please contact us before returning your item. You are responsible for return shipping charges except when the return is due to our error. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. Consider using trackable shipping or purchasing shipping insurance for returns over $75. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.